Social media is a buzzword around the Houston Business Journal workplaces these days as our Social Madness competitors heats up and as we continue to improve the newsroom's online presence.
Social Madness motivates local businesses to step up their social networks game and get individuals engaged with their companies, starting with a Houston-only competition that will send out three finalists from our location into a national occasion.
I'm often asked why social media matters, and how something apparently so ambiguous to some individuals can be so essential.
Social network helps boost all the basic pillars of excellent business, such as engaging with the public, transforming on-the-fence onlookers into revenue-generating clients, and resolving customer service issues.
Here are five of the greatest advantages to social media:
1. Customer engagement. A basic search on a social media website is the best start. If you're attempting to present your company, a search can help you discover a community of people thinking about your field. If people are already speaking about your brand, you can take part the discussion. If the conversation is positive, present a call to action to motivate people to buy. If you hear an unfavorable comment, ward off those prospective threats by setting the record directly. The best part? Social media is conversational in nature, so individuals want to talk. Connect, and you'll be pleased with the outcomes.
2. Income production. Social network expands your direct exposure, increases traffic to your site, produces interest in what you sell, and gives you the chance to use promos or specials to seal the deal. The social media site Pinterest is a great example of how social networks can help you meet income goals. According to information from Emily Carr University of Art and Design pointed out in the Harvard Business Review, practically 1 in 5 Pinterest users "pin" something they later purchase online. Information from shopify.com discovered that buyers referred to an online website from Pinterest are 10 percent most likely to buy.
However not just retailers can benefit from social media. Take a look at American Express's content marketing campaign, Open Forum. AmEx developed an online community of articles and resources for business owners, sponsored by the brand name but not straight selling anything. The objective is to provide a service then develop loyalty that will move to other business deals.
3. Building loyalty. Consumers are more likely to stick with your brand name if they trust you. Social network can enhance this. If you can show that your business lives by its values, individuals with the same values will react-- and those photos of your office Halloween party contribute, providing a glance of your personality to make your company stand out.
Social network enhances the relationship with clients by establishing open lines of communication. If a customer tweets a question or grievance about a brand and is immediately addressed, that in fact reinforces the bond with the brand name. Exist here in the discussion and clients will appreciate it.
4. Thought leadership. You can connect with your fans and fans, and fulfill brand-new ones, by dumping the salesmanship and participating in an intellectual discussion about your area of proficiency. Franklin Templeton Investments is a good example of a company using Facebook advantageously. The company's Facebook page posts important tidbits like real-time market updates, quotes from Benjamin Franklin read more and links to longer blog posts composed by financiers. Not every post straight includes the trading of bonds or stocks, but by supplying insight to financiers, a company can show that it knows what it's talking about, and people may think about doing business with it the next time.
5. Search engine optimization. As much as word-of-mouth works, many people go straight to Google to look for what they need. Having active accounts on various social networks sites can help place your company higher in page rankings and more likely to appear in a search.
Believe you're all set to obtain begun? Believe you need assist boosting what you currently have? Hope you'll expect my continuing series of posts about how finest to get going on different social media websites.